An hour by car from “The beautiful Giardinetto”
– Take a walk in the old town and visit the church of Santa Maria degli Angeli;
– A tour by boat on a lake resting in the park of Villa Ciani
– The Cathedral of San Lorenzo
– The Capuchin monastery
– The lakeside
It is an hour by car or train each hour and a half.
Milan is the capital of Lombardy. It ‘also the capital of fashion and design.
There are many places of interest in Milan.
A large part of the assets of Milan is located in the historic center. do not fail to visit the Cathedral symbol of the city and go through the beautiful Galleria Vittorio Emmanuele II to see the famous La Scala theater.
Other things to see:
– The Sforzesco Castle
– The Monumental Cemetery
-The Basilica of St. Ambrose
– The Arch of Peace
– The canals of Milan
– The complex housing the church of Santa Maria delle Grazie and “Il Cenacolo” by Leonardo da Vinci declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
There are also many museums such as the Pinacoteca di Brera, The royal palace where regular exhibitions are held, museums of Modern Art
Varese is known as the Garden City for its many parks and gardens surrounding.
Things to see:
– The Villa Panza and his museum.
– Palazzo estense and Villa Mirabello
– Basilica San Vittore
– The Sacro Monte
– The Villa Ponti
– The park of Villa Toeplitz
The city of Como is just about an hour from our bed and breakfast.
It overlooks the lake its name.
The city center is located on Long Lake.
Things to see:
– The medieval Piazza San Fedele
– The Cathedral of San Fedele
– The Villa Olmo and its garden
– Go up the funicular to Brunate. Spectacular views of Lake Como and.
– Villa Carlotta
– Villa Balbianello
Small town on Lake Maggiore, 6 km of the bed and breakfast “IL bell Giardinetto”
is very popular due to its location on the lake shore. There are departures from the port to the other side of Lake Maggiore and the Borromean Islands.
Taking the funicular climbing up the Sasso del Ferro where you’ll enjoy a beautiful view of Lake Maggiore.
Do not miss eating an ice cream while enjoying the sun on the lake.
Things to see
– The villa Tarlarini
– The villa Frua
– Hermitage of Santa Carerina Del Sasso
– Ceramics Museum of Cerro